June 1, 2010

+ Kerry Cassill


Hello!

I hope the beginning of this week is treating you well so far... we are going to jump right in today - keen?

let's go!

Kerry Cassill

It has been bitterly cold here for the last wee while, and this morning, when the clouds all lifted, I could see snow (!!) on the hills in the distance - a good explanation for why it's been so cold! So today I am sitting at my desk, my to do list in hand, and a trusty heater pulled up close by, I'm wearing a scarf and layers of wool and I'm dreaming - dreaming about summer warmth, summer colours, and well, Kerry Cassill.

I am so, so fond of Indian fabrics and have recently fallen in love with Kerry's collection of "luxury weight Indian fabrics.." Oh my! all those glorious colours and patterns that seem to so effortlessly blend together - heaven! Bring on the ice tea and long warm days I say! It is only 92 days until the first day of spring after all! enjoy!

(images and quote from Kerry Cassill)

NOTES:
visit Kerry's website

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Have a wonderful day!

See you tomorrow! xxoo

No comments: