May 19, 2010

+ Cecilia Carlstedt


Happy Wednesday to you!

What do you have planned for today? I have lots of work to do on a project I have on at the moment, I'm at one of those 'stuck' points - do you know the ones? I really do need to take it to the next step, so I've lit the fire, I'm about to go for a walk, and then I plan to go head-long into it.

I've chosen some beautiful work to share today. Let's take a peek:

Cecilia Carlstedt

Since the end of alphabet*ten I've been a bit out of the blog loop. I haven't been delving into my daily dose of blog reading and inspiration-finding, so there has been major catchup happening this last week or so. One of my favourite places to linger is at Elsa-May.

I've told you about Elsa-May before - do you remember? My recent visit was the first in a what seems like a long while, and as always, Annie has collated a gorgeous collection of art, fashion, photography and poetry...and, introduced me to Cecilia Carlstedt, an amazing fashion illustrator.

There isn't much online about Cecilia, but there is this interview with ACAD design student Vishu Mahajan, which you should pop over and read...

In the meantime, ponder over these pieces from Cecilia's portfolio - beautiful!

(images from Cecilia Carlstedt, with thanks to Agent Bauer and Elsa-May)

NOTES:
visit Cecilia's website

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Have a wonderful day!

See you tomorrow! xxoo

No comments: