April 1, 2010

+ Wonder Thunder


Here's W!

Wonder Thunder

I am so envious of couples who work together. I have fantasies that one day my hubby and I will find a common 'thing' and work together to create something amazing. Even though we compliment each other wonderfully ;) he is such a boy, and I am such a girl! If only I had the patience and expertise to build houses - and if only he had a desire to write about tea towels - albeit beautiful tea towels!! I live in hope!

Meagan Claire Hall and Sasha Barr are one of those couples who have found their 'thing'. Together in their Seattle basement they create the Wonder Thunder collection - Sasha screen printing and Meagan sewing. Their collection is great too - reusable produce bags, fab prints... and tea towels - yes beautiful tea towels! Oh, and they are dedicated to using organic and environmentally friendly materials, as well as business practices - yay! - look!

(images from Wonder Thunder)

NOTES:
visit the Wonder Thunder website
visit the Wonder Thunder store

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

have a great day!

see you soon! xxoo

No comments: