March 28, 2010

+ Pat Mellor


Hello : ) Happy Monday!

We've got a lot to get through today... ready??

Pat Mellor

It seems that when it hit March 1st (the first day of Autumn here) the days were instantly shorter and the mornings much much cooler. I don't think any of us were expecting it to happen so quickly! I was beginning to get excited about the new spring collections being released in the northern hemisphere, and had some sort of fantasy that I would be able to wear them too! Alas, this is not the case!

So, we, in this little house are somewhat unprepared for chillier nights and crispy mornings and I've been on the lookout for some goodies that may just help us 'ease' into it all a bit easier.

Take a peek at these divine cosy numbers from Pat Mellor, as soon as I found them, I knew I was on to a good thing!


(images from Pat Mellor)

NOTES:
visit Pat's store

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Q is next up.... see you soon! xxoo

No comments: