March 5, 2010

+ Luci Everett


Hello!

It's Friday! It's Friday! I hope your Friday is going well. It's another stunner of day here, we really must remember to make the most of it as we creep in to Autumn.

Are you ready to take a peek at this E?

Let's jump right in...

Luci Everett

Luci Everett is a super clever graphic designer based in Melbourne. Luci's portfolio contains some amazing posters for different Melbourne bands plus some beautiful promotional material and packaging for various clients.

I love her collage and illustration work; her posters are so textural and definitely appeal to my "oohh I want to touch it" nature! I have chosen a few of my faves to share with you here, but I do suggest you jump on over to Luci's website and check out the rest of her collection...

(images from Luci Everett)

NOTES:
visit Luci's website

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What do you have planned for the weekend? My boys are super excited about a certain football (Soccer) game that is happening in Wellington this weekend. The stadium is a sellout (35,000 people) so its going to be a fantastic atmosphere.

We also have dinner with friends, and hopefully some more warm weather.

Thanks so much for joining me this week, have a fabulous weekend!

See you Monday! xxoo

No comments: