March 2, 2010

+ Bird and Banner


Hello!

Nine years ago this April my lovely husband and I tied the knot. We only decided about 6 weeks before hand to do it so there wasn't much time for any in depth planning. It was a really simple affair; we got married outside on Wellington's south coast (in the tail end of a cyclone - no less!) and afterwards we joined guests indoors for cocktails and nibbles.

Nine years ago we didn't have the online inspiration we have today. Local art supply stores barely held a range of special papers, and nice envelopes? well they were pretty much non-existent! - Oh how things have changed!

The creation of new beautiful invitations alone would be enough to see me renewing my vows. My recent visit to Bird and Banner had me oohing and ahhing at Erin Mulcahy and Nicole Michels' gorgeous collection of printed loveliness - have you been? If you are in the market for invitations (for any occasion) or just something sweet to send to the one you love, I suggest you drop by and take a peek...

(images from Bird and Banner)

NOTES:
visit Erin and Nicole's website
visit Erin and Nicole's store
read Erin and Nicole's blog

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Have a wonderful day!

See you tomorrow for C!
xxoo

1 comment:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

I've just started following B&B's blog too - love it :)