September 4, 2009

Tush Tush + Paul Thurlby + Ashley Thalman


Friday...again! It feels like it was Friday just yesterday. I swear the days are flying by faster than ever before...

I am loving this 'T' collection - enjoy!

Tush Tush

Have you seen these tiny canvas prints from Tali at Tush Tush? I'm a sucker for miniature anything, and these purse sized canvases are super super sweet.

As a student (in her last year) at Bezalel Academy of Art and Design (Jerusalem) Tali paints originals in oil pastels, prints them on to canvas and then mounts them onto their wooden frames.

There are many more minis in her collection (as well as big ones : ), and each one would be a perfect addition to your walls - or desk, or noticeboard, or handbag ...

which is your favourite?

(images from Tush Tush)

NOTES:
visit Tali's
store

Paul Thurlby

I received a sweet note from Deborah from Kickcan and Conkers yesterday, and a browse around her site lead me to the work of Paul Thurlby.

Oh My! If you are a fan of vintage inspired artwork you are going to LOVE Paul's collection. These Alphabet Prints are his newest additions and I am sure you will agree - they are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!

"Originally from Nottingham, London based Paul has been a full-time illustrator since September 2006 after graduating from University in Buckinghamshire. Paul holds his pen in a funny way, but it works just fine for him. "

Yep, that funny pen holding is working just fine!

(images and quote from Paul Thurlby)

NOTES:
visit Paul's
website
visit Paul's
alphabet shop

I thought there would be no better way to head into the weekend than a journey through the Photo Blog of Ashley Thalman...

I originally found Ashley's work through Jess Gonacha's 'Treasuring' blog, and fell in love with Ashley's style of photography.

Whether you are looking for photographic inspiration, or are on the lookout for a fab photographer, or just want to sip a hot cuppa and browse through some beautiful imagery, I am sure you will find that Ashley's work will hit the spot!

I'm heading back over there now, will you join me?

(image from Ashley Thalman)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I hope your weekend is wonderful! Catch you back here next week for the last 5 days of this alphabet*six!

"The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself." HENRY MILLER

may your weekend be full of magnificent moments xxoo


2 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Glad you liike Paul's work - I love it!

Anonymous said...

The tiny prints are something I would love to collect - they are so expressive too.