August 19, 2009

Meghann Hubert + Hare and Drum + Happy Cavalier


H is for Happy - don't you think? I am so happy with the finds I have to share with you today... let's jump in...

Meghann Hubert

I am loving these vessels by Meghann Hubert of Hubert Ceramics. Each one is handmade by Meghann in her Vancouver (Canada) studio. Shaped on her pottery wheel and then glazed in liquid like snowflake white , these pieces of porcelain goodness would be welcome in my cupboard any time!

(images from Meghann Hubert)

NOTES:
visit Meghann's
store

Hare and Drum

I am a big fan of embroidery, in all it's forms - these modern takes on traditional motifs by Hare and Drum are no exception. I couldn't help but include a couple of extra images as I loved the colour combinations that were appearing as I was putting them together.

Do you have a favourite? I would have to choose the adorable Bunnies pictured at the bottom : )

(images from Hare and Drum)

NOTES:
visit the Hare and Drum
store
read the Hare and Drum
blog

I have to admit that I didn't have any blogs jotted in the catalogue for H. So, I went on a search and soon came upon Happy Cavalier.

I got lost. A good lost. I was taken on a journey through the life and inspiration of Karen Cavalier, a Seattle based Industrial Designer who has a great eye for fab photography, products, art and design. I ended up about 6 pages deep into Karen's blog before I realised I had found 'the one'.

Do you feel like immersing yourself in some lovliness? I suggest you try Happy Cavalier.

(image from Happy Cavalier)

I hope your day goes swimmingly : )
See you tomorrow for I! xxoo

2 comments:

HareAndDrum said...

Thank you so much for the positive comments about my designs! I'm happy I could contribute to the "letter H" post!

karen c said...

wow! thank you so much for posting such nice things about my blog...
I'm quite honored! hope you're having a wonderful week!
xo
k