August 10, 2009

Here we go.....


Yay! here we are at the beginning of Alphabet*Six! It is shaping up to be an amazing Alphabet and I hope this new layout does justice to all the fab finds we have in store for this new series -

When I started The Design Alphabet, I decided that I wouldn't get caught up in a whole heap of online reading - I wanted the Alphabet to be about the things I loved and found inspiring and I didn't want to feel intimidated by what everyone else was doing, and or writing about. I'm feeling a bit more secure now (!) so have been delving into blog-land a bit deeper than usual. I am in awe of what is out there... so, ...we are introducing a new segment...


'Blog Wonderland', is where we will highlight some much-loved online reads that I know you will find irresistible, some old favourites and others that are new to me.

There are so many people out there with so many good things to share, I am hoping that you will find snippets of inspiration that put a skip in your day and add an extra beat to your heart.

Shall we get this Alphabet started? I think so!

No comments: