September 17, 2008

Q



Hello, I am feeling so much better today : )

As you know, I am working on a double post today, and have buddied Q up with R.. I am starting off with Q, and R will follow later.. there's also a ** Feature Sneak Peek **, so don't miss that!


Let's start with:

Equivoque

I am a uber fan of Polaroid images and when I stumbled across the work of Elinor Scott-Sutter of Equivoque and was instantly drawn in. After reading through her information, this explains it all...

"I am not as much interested in photographing people, places, or things as I am in capturing the instances of light that I love. Light is what interests me. It is what inspires me. "

No wonder I love it!! Have a look:







(images and quote from Equivoque)

NOTES:
visit Elinor's store
see more of Elinor's work here

Quilt Baby

Quilt Baby is a fantastic range of baby quilts, blankets, wall art, accessories and mobiles - all made from your favourite designer fabrics.

Designed by Jessica Bellemare in Ashville, North Carolina, Quilt Baby is the perfect addition to the nursery of any style conscious parent.

Have a look - I know you'll find something you love - oh, and there's hardly a pastel colour in sight!









(images from Quilt Baby)

NOTES:

visit the Quilt Baby website
visit the Quilt Baby shop
read Jessica's blog

* * * * * * * * * * FEATURE sneak peek * * * * * * * * * *

Just in this morning is a sneak peek from Heather at Skinny Laminx... it's a brand new tea towel print - oooh! I like it!! Named LAVA, this fab new print is available TODAY in Heathers Etsy store... go and have a look!






(images from Heather Moore)

NOTES:

visit Heathers shop
visit Heather's website
read Heathers blog

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

R is coming.. see you later today! x

No comments: