September 12, 2008

Oh My!



Let's jump right in : )

Looolo

So, here I was all prepared for this 'O' post and what-do-you-know? Over at Design*Sponge a couple of days ago Grace featured a whole new range of Looolo goodness.. so - who wants to see the old range now??? not me! Without copying Grace's whole post, you should really jump over to d*s and check out a sneak peak at the gorgeous new Looolo collection.. I've popped one image directly below... the others are from the last Looolo collection, which was just as lovely... have a look-see..




(images from Design Sponge and Looolo)

NOTES:

visit the Looolo website
read more about Looolo

Orla Keily

Orla Keily seems to send hearts a flutter all over the world, and the new online shopping / worldwide shipping website has meant a whole heap of O.K lovers can easily get their fix! I don't confess to be one of the obsessed but I have enjoyed what I have seen others post about in the past - which has mainly been bags and stationery... little did I know that there is a range of wallpaper and home accessories too! - I know I can be a bit slow about some things!! - anyway, here's my picks...









(images from Orla Keily)

NOTES:
visit the Orla Keily website

Office Goodness

For me, there is nothing like good lookin' stationery, and I am sure that one day when my office is exactly how I would love it to be, it will have a complete collection of Meg Mateo Ilasco's range of fabulous stationery.. have you seen it?? have a look!










(images from Mateo Ilasco)

NOTES:
visit Megs website
read more about Meg

and there we have O!

it's the weekend!

Do you have much planned? We are having a family day tomorrow, with a yummy breakfast at our favourite Wellington cafe - Nikau.. and then Son aged 5 is going to show us around the Fiona Hall exhibition that is on at the City Gallery - they have studied her work at school and visited the exhibition during the week (man, I love his school!!). And then Son aged 3 wants to visit the Shark at Te Papa, as he is enjoying a book with a Shark in it at the moment.. and hopefully we will also get to do some baking.

What about you? Whatever you do, have a lovely weekend!

See you next week for P! x

No comments: